March 18—20, 2020 • Washington, DC
PAEA Workshops are highly interactive, immersive faculty learning experiences. These workshops teach participants about valuable techniques and resources they can use to run their PA programs more effectively. Printed materials and online resources are typically included. Our Spring 2020 Workshop line-up includes two of our classic core workshops and one new offering.
- Clinical Coordinators 101
- Faculty Skills 101
- Teaching Strategies for the Real World: Failure & Motivation in Learning – NEW!
Please scroll down to view the workshop descriptions, schedules, and registration information.
Key Registration Dates
- Registration opens: December 6, 2019
- Early Bird registration available through: January 31, 2020
- Last day to register: March 4, 2020
The PAEA Workshop registration fee includes breakfast and lunch each day. Attendees are responsible for making their own travel arrangements. Start and end times are subject to change. All workshops are subject to cancellation based on registration numbers; in this unlikely event, all attendees will be notified by email.
Email us at Workshops@PAEAonline.org with any questions.