The Lab will be held in Palo Alto, California at the Stanford School of Medicine’s Li Ka Shing Learning and Knowledge Center, which is located 1.5 miles from the hotel. PAEA has a group rate at the Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel. Click here to book. Accommodations will fill up quickly, so be sure to book early!
Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
Parking options: 2 electric car charging stations, complimentary on-site parking, $2 hourly, $20 daily and/or valet parking, for $ 25 USD daily.
Note: For those driving in, there is no on campus parking at the learning center.
Attendees are responsible for making their own travel arrangements including parking, if needed. Please note: The lab will conclude at 5pm, please make your travel arrangements accordingly.
Travel by plane
- San Francisco International Airport is located about 22 miles from the hotel/workshop location.
- Transportation from Airport to hotel. Taxi/Uber/Lyft is the recommended transportation.
- Taxi fares are estimated at $110 and approximately 29 minute travel time.
- SamTrans, Route 397 estimated fare $2-$10 and anywhere from 13-82 minute travel time (stop dependent).
- San Jose International Airport is located about 17 miles from the hotel/workshop location.
- Transportation from the airport to hotel. Taxi/uber/Lyft is the recommended transportation.
- All trips from SJC are a minimum of $15, which includes the first 3-miles of travel and a $1.50 airport fee. Beyond 3-miles, the fares are charged by meter at $3.00 per mile.
- Uber/Lyft — click the link for more information.
Travel by car
The hotel is located at 625 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301. The Lab will be held on Stanford Campus about 1.4 miles from the hotel. Campus parking will be difficult, it would be best to park your vehicle at the hotel if you are staying overnight. If you are not staying at the hotel there is a public parking garage, Palo Alto Garage R. The garage is near the free shuttle that can take you to the Li Ka Shing Learning and Knowledge Center.