Member: Full Forum Registration
Non-Member: Full Forum Registration
Member: One-Day Pass
Non-Member: One-Day Pass
Guest Pass: Full Forum Registration
Guest Pass: One-Day
Registered attendees may purchase guest passes. A guest is defined as a spouse, significant other, adult child (18 years of age or older), family member, or friend whose occupation is unrelated to the PA or medical education professions. A colleague or associate within the profession is not eligible for guest registration. Please note: Due to the professional nature of this event, individuals under the age of 18 are not eligible for a guest pass.
Registered guests will not have access to the education sessions; however, they may attend all public events including the general sessions, Awards Luncheon, Poster Presentation sessions, and meals, and they may also visit the Solutions Pavilion.
Please note: It is against PAEA policy to register someone in the guest category who does not meet the criteria above.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
We understand that there may be circumstances that require you to change your plans. If this happens, here’s what you need to know:
- PAEA encourages you to send a substitute in your place if you cannot attend. Substitutions will be honored at any time.
- No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Cancellations must be received through the registration system by September 12, 2019, in order to receive a refund (minus a 10% administrative fee). This fee applies to each event/workshop for which the attendee is registered. Please refer to your confirmation email. If you need assistance, you can email us at Forum@PAEAonline.org.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason for cancellations received after September 12, 2019.
- Any costs incurred by the registrant, such as hotel cancellation fees, airline penalties, etc., are the responsibility of the registrant.
- These policies apply to all registration types including, but not limited to, guest passes, single-day passes, and full registrations.
- PAEA reserves the right to cancel any program or session. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, PAEA will refund registration fees, but is not responsible for any costs, damages, or other expenses of any kind including, and without limitation, transportation and/or hotel costs incurred by registrants.
- Speakers are subject to change without notice.
By registering for and attending any event, you agree that your image may be used at any time, without further notification, for printed materials, websites, social media, and other marketing purposes.