Presenting at the Forum
If you are participating as a presenter at the Forum this year, below are important details regarding your presentation submission(s) as well as updates and reminders as we get closer to the start of the Forum:
- Extended deadline! All presenters, except research poster presenters, are required to upload their final presentation (PowerPoint or PDF only) using this link by Wednesday, October 2, in order to guarantee that it will be available on the presentation computer.
- Only one final presentation file per session is needed (if your session has multiple presenters, please coordinate with your fellow presenters to ensure only one final presentation file is submitted per session).
- If you make any changes to your final presentation following submission, please save the file to a jump drive and bring it with you to upload onsite at the Forum.
- Before you submit your presentation, please ensure that any links within your presentation are functional.
- While these materials will be available on your presentation computer in your designated room in Washington, DC, it is always a good idea to bring an extra copy on a jump drive.
For detailed information about education and research poster presentation sessions, see the following PDFs:
- Education Sessions
- Research Poster Presentations
The PDFs above are also in available in your speaker dashboard.
Have any handouts that you want to share with attendees?
- Please upload them on your speaker dashboard by clicking on the “Have Any Handouts That You Want to Share with Attendees” tile. You can upload various file types. These materials/handouts will be available to attendees via the mobile app.
About Your Speaker Dashboard
- You can log into your Speaker Dashboard. If you forgot your account password, click on “Forgot Your Password” on your Speaker Dashboard for assistance.