The best and most convenient way to stay connected at the 2019 Education Forum is with our handy mobile app. Using the Forum app will help you stay both informed and organized.
Check out some of its useful features:
- See descriptions and learning objectives for all sessions
- Access the entire Forum program
- Search by speaker or presenter
- Stay informed about program changes and your upcoming sessions
- Evaluate each session (required for CME)
- Find exhibitors and contact information
- Create your custom schedule — If you’ve already started to build out your schedule in My Forum Planner, it will automatically show up when you log into the app.
Downloading the mobile app is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or the Play Store on your Android smartphone, or use the links below
- Search for the app — “PAEA19” or “Physician Assistant Education Association.” The app will have a plum-colored icon and shown below.
- Install the app
- Select “Allow Notifications” when prompted to receive important alerts and messages during the Forum
- Log into your My Forum Planner account or create a login if you don’t already have an account. If it tells you you already have an account, go to the login page and click on forgot password. Use the email you used to register for the Forum.
- You’re all set to explore everything that the app has to offer.